- This event has passed.
Megan L. Brackney Presents On A Panel Entitled “New Partnership Audit Rules” For The Practicing Law Institute
May 11 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am EDT
On May 11, 2023, Megan L. Brackney presents on a panel entitled, “New Partnership Audit Rules” for the Practicing Law Institute’s “Tax Planning for Domestic & Foreign Partnerships, LLCs, Joint Ventures & Other Strategic Alliances 2023” program.
- Draft provisions in partnership agreements and other transactional documentation that address BBA issues
- Calculate the imputed underpayment and evaluate strategies for shifting risk
- Address the partnership audit rules in transactional due diligence
- Megan L. Brackney, Kostelanetz LLP
- Kate Kraus, Allen Matkins Leck Gamble Mallory & Natsis
- Jennifer M. Black, Senior Counsel, Office of the Associate Chief Counsel, Internal Revenue Service
CLE credit may be offered for attendance.
Click here for more information and to register.