- This event has passed.
Don Fort Chairs A Panel And Plenary Workshop Titled “J5 – The Joint Chiefs of global tax enforcement” At The 40th Cambridge International Symposium on Economic Crime
September 5 @ 8:00 am - 10:15 am EDT
On September 5, 2023, Don Fort moderates a panel and plenary workshop titled “J5 – The Joint Chiefs of global tax enforcement” at the 40th Cambridge International Symposium on Economic Crime.
Description: The panel discusses international collaboration in fighting global economic crime.
Chairman: Don Fort, Director of Investigations, Kostelanetz LLP, Washington, DC
- Simon York, former Director, HM Revenue and Customs, UK
- Richard Las, Director, Fraud Investigation Service, HM Revenue and Customs, UK
- John Ford, Deputy Commissioner, Integrated Compliance, Australian Taxation Office, Australia
- James Lee, Chief, Criminal Investigations Internal Revenue Service, US Department of Treasury, Washington DC, USA
- Niels Obbink, Director General, Fiscal Intelligence and Investigation Service, Netherlands
- Eric Ferron, Director General, Criminal Investigations, Revenue Agency, Canada
Click here for more information.