- This event has passed.
Claude M. Millman Participates On A Panel Entitled “Doing Business in New York” At the 2023 Government Procurement Conference
September 21 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am EDT
Claude M. Millman participates on a panel entitled “Doing Business in New York” at the Government Procurement Conference on September 21, 2023 at The Museum of Jewish Heritage in New York.
Panel Description: PASSport and the Preferred Source Program are both committed to making New York’s contracting process, accessible and inclusive. This panel offers a detailed discussion about the New York procurement process and finding ways to succeed. What are the most effective strategies addressing today’s challenges? What are the best methods to winning the bidding process and making sense of various kinds of RFPs? Hear what NY government entities want from potential contractors and tips from the experts.
- Keith L.T. Wright, Director of Strategic Planning, Government Relations Group, Davidoff Hutcher & Citron LLP
- Claude M. Millman, Partner, Kostelanetz LLP
- Lisa M. Flores, Director, Mayor’s Office of Contract Services
- Roman Gofman, Assistant Commissioner, New York City Office of Citywide Procurement
- Christopher Burke, Executive Director, New York State Preferred Source Program for New Yorkers Who are Blind (NYSPSP)
Click here for more information and to register.