- This event has passed.
Claude M. Millman Participates In A Panel Entitled “What to Know About Doing Business in New York” At City & State New York’s 2021 Virtual Government Procurement Conference
November 18, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 2:25 pm EST
On November 18, 2021, Claude M. Millman participates in a panel entitled “What to Know About Doing Business in New York” at City & State New York’s 2021 Virtual Government Procurement Conference.
Description: This panel provides an inside look at the New York procurement process and prepares vendors to navigate the system now and in a post-COVID world. Topic areas include strategies for dealing with potential challenges, including the possibility of another COVID wave, tips for winning the bidding process, understanding the complexity of RFPs, and insights into what NY government entities want from potential contractors
- Rebecca Lewis, Reporter, City & State NY
- Mersida Ibric, Deputy Commissioner for Citywide Procurement, NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services
- Jennifer Geiling, Deputy Director, Policy and Partnerships New York City Mayor’s Office of Contract Services
- Claude M. Millman, Partner, Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP
- Michael Garner, MBA, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Click here for more information and to register.