- This event has passed.
Caroline D. Ciraolo Moderates A Panel Titled “Criminal Tax Cases – What you REALLY need to know!” At The ABA White Collar Crime Conference
March 1 @ 10:30 am - 11:45 am EST
Caroline D. Ciraolo moderates a panel on criminal tax cases at the ABA White Collar Crime Conference on March 1, 2023, in Miami, Florida.
This panel features seasoned criminal tax practitioners on both sides of the aisle discussing the unique issues that arise in criminal tax investigations and prosecutions, including pre-indictment conference (how and when to request them and best practices), the impact of significant criminal tax decisions (Cheek, Spies, Henthorn, Boulware, Marinello, In re Grand Jury, etc.), and managing IRS witnesses in trial.
- Caroline D. Ciraolo, Partner, Kostelanetz LLP
- Karen E. Kelly, Chief Criminal Enforcement Southern Section, Tax Division U.S. Department of Justice
- Douglas E. Kingsbery, Tharrington Smith LLP
- Michael Landman, Bird, Marella, Boxer, Wolpert, Nessim, Drooks, Lincenberg & Rhow, PC
- Guinevere M. Moore, Moore Tax Law Group
- Jeffrey Neiman, Marcus Neiman Rashbaum & Pineiro LLP
Click here to register. Please note that the event will be taking place in EST time.