- This event has passed.
Caroline Ciraolo and Don Fort Participate In A Panel Entitled “Managing Criminal Tax Investigations to Avoid Charges” At The ABA U.S. And Europe Tax Practice Trends Conference
March 31 @ 12:15 pm - 1:30 pm CEST
Caroline Ciraolo and Don Fort participate in a panel titled “Managing Criminal Tax Investigations to Avoid Charges” at the American Bar Association’s 23rd annual U.S. and Europe Tax Practice Trends Conference in Zurich, Switzerland, on March 31, 2023.
- Caroline Ciraolo, Kostelanetz LLP, Washington, DC
- Don Fort, Director of Investigations, Kostelanetz LLP
- Sarah Paul, Evershed Sutherland (US) LLP, New York, NY
- Alice Rousseau, Rousseau & Sussmann, Paris
- Ocka Stumm, Gleiss Lutz, Frankfurt
- Clara Poglia, Schellenberg Wittmer, Geneva
Click here to learn more and register.