- This event has passed.
Bryan C. Skarlatos Moderates A Panel Entitled “Nuts and Bolts of Tax Controversy 2023” For The Practicing Law Institute
March 27 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm EDT
On March 27, 2023, Bryan C. Skarlatos moderates a panel titled “Nuts and Bolts of Tax Controversy 2023” for the Practicing Law Institute.
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Anticipate potential federal tax controversy issues before they arise
- Assist taxpayers in understanding the compliance and enforcement risks associated with uncertain tax reporting positions and in taking steps to mitigate those risks
- Effectively resolve issues in the IRS examination and administrative appeal process
- Bryan C. Skarlatos, Kostelanetz LLP
- Michael J. Desmond, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Sharon Katz-Pearlman, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Lawrence A. Sannicandro, McCarter & English, LLP
- Julia A. Cannarozzi, Internal Revenue Service
- Kathleen Saunders Gregor, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Jennifer M. Black, Internal Revenue Service
- Rochelle Hodes, Crowe LLP
Click here for more information and to register.