Skip links

Tag: News

Filing A Claim For Refund Of Overpaid Tax

By Kevin M. Flynn The CPA Journal September 2016 Edition Filing a claim for refund of overpaid tax invoices much more than just submitting an amended return to the IRS with an explanatory statement that more than the correct amount of tax was paid. The refund claim, if denied, will form