- This event has passed.
Claude Millman Speaks At A Panel Entitled “What to Know about Doing Business in New York” In The 2022 Government Procurement Conference
October 13, 2022 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am EDT
Claude M. Millman joins a panel entitled “What to Know about Doing Business in New York” at the Government Procurement Conference on October 13, 2022 at The Museum of Jewish Heritage in New York.
Panel Description: This panel will provide an inside look at the New York City and State procurement processes and prepare audience members to navigate the evolving systems. Among other things, the panel will discuss strategies to address potential challenges arising from an economic downturn, tips to win bidding processes, the complexity of requests for proposals (RFPs), and what NY government entities want from potential contractors.
- Katie Schwab, Managing Director, Cozen O’Connor Public Strategies
- Claude M. Millman, Partner, Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP
- Brad Lander, Comptroller, New York City
- Paul Murray, Director, Bureau of Procurement Enterprise Services, New York State Office of Mental Health
- Julie Won, Chair, New York City Council Committee on Contracts
- Adam Buchanan, Principal, Capalino
- Christopher Burke, Executive Director, New York State Preferred Source Program for New Yorkers Who are Blind (NYSPSP)
Click Register here to register.